• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL CGC GA KEYS, A SINGLE SA KEY, and A SINGLE BA KEY

53 posts in this topic

BONUS BOOK.... Since i'm in a pretty good mood, I've decided to add one more book up..

Batman #227 CGC 9.4 Offwhite-White Pages Classic Neal Adams cover. Detective #31 cover swipe. To my knowledge, book was never pressed. Certainly looks higher to me

Price: $1500.00

batman227CGC94-1.jpg

batman227CGC94back.jpg

Whenever I see the Skittle Pool ad I think of Batman 227 now. I was scrolling up from the bottom and saw the BC first. Sure enough, it's a 227. lol

I actually saw one of those Skittle Pool games in it's original box for sale at a flea market two weeks ago.

Daring Mystery Comics #5 CGC 8.0 offwhite pages tied for HIGHEST CGC GRADED! The other copy had cream pages, so this is structurally a better copy.

Price: $3300.00

Picture142-1.jpg

Picture143.jpg

Nice! :applause:

Thanks! Seems like my price is a bargain but what do I know. The Heritage 7.0 sold for about $2630

I just wanted to point out that I have been getting quite a bit of pm's regarding the Bat #227. The majority of the ones who pmed me asked why my price is too high (over GPA since GPA for this book was $800 low and $900 high 2008). Here is my reasoning why:

"I understand its much higher than GPA, but i think the prices realized in GPA is not accurate with just 2 sales all of which were from last year. I think the book is certainly worth more than $900 especially now that a 9.8 sold for $10k. I believe it pushes the values of 9.6's, 9.4's, etc. up because of the sale. Kinda like how Green Lantern #76 is with the sale of the 9.6 at about $30k. Last 9.4 sold for about $8500?

I also wanted to add that we do not know how the other 9.4's look and their page quality. What if one of them or both are not centered perfectly like my copy. What if both copies have cream to offwhite pages? There are many variables to consider. My price may look too aggressive, but I truly believe it is worth more than the price on GPA and it's a great investment so you can't lose."

I am not sure if I can compare this book to GL 76, but there are similarities. Same artist (Neal Adams), both have cool/classic covers in my opinion, both are hard to find in ultra high grade, etc.

And let's face it, we've all seen some pretty crazy sales the past few months on high graded DC and Marvel books. I just don't know how my asking price is a big surprise? I'm willing to take your opinions and will really take it to heart. Again thanks for all the interests in the books I have up for sale.

And let's face it, we've all seen some pretty crazy sales the past few months on high graded DC and Marvel books. I just don't know how my asking price is a big surprise? I'm willing to take your opinions and will really take it to heart. Again thanks for all the interests in the books I have up for sale.

Great book! I wish I had the "spare comic book change" to make an offer.

I honestly would not post this unless I thought you were sincere about asking for pricing data.

1) I can buy, right now, from a major dealer, a Bat 227 ow/w CGC 9.6 for about $300 more than you are asking for your 9.4 copy.

2) I've bought 2 9.4s (slabbed), one with white pages, the other perfectly centered with ow/w pages, both for less than $800 in the last 2 months.

3) The price of the 9.6 or 9.8 does not directly correlate to dragging the other prices up. GL 76 is a tougher book and more desirable than the Bat 227 (which you are buying solely for the cover).

4) I'm not saying you couldn't hold this book and get this price down the line... maybe 2-5 years.... but today, the sticker of $1500 is about 1.75x FMV in my opinion.