• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: JIM 83 VG RAW (added) book FF #5 cgc 4.0 !

30 posts in this topic

Have you ever wanted to own a nice mid grade Journey into Mystery 83? Ebay ripping you off? Look no Further ! Up for sale, my JIM 83 ! I recently picked this up but, I'm going to upgrade to a higher grade and also I need to pay for a FF1, so this has to go !

This book has a very nice Eye appeal for a VG ! Never been pressed or restored ! I was thinking of sending this to CGC just to see would get I'm guessing at least a 3.5-4.0 ( I've seen some 4.0 and this was looks alot better then some of those) So maybe it could grade higher?

Pages: Off white-White. I am very picky in the books, so i will also disclose there is a 1" tear on the last page upper left hand corner, im not sure if that hurts the grade but just wanted to disclose it. You can' tell unless you flip through it.

Shipping is $15.00 (i'll ship anywhere in the world but add additional shipping). Also, I will ONLY ship out of the US if you have a confirmed paypal address and if you are a veteran member on this board. Sorry I don't want to get burned !

:takeit: claims all, unless I'm dealing through PM and will go by time stamp.

SOLD

juns.jpg

juns001.jpg

juns002.jpg

Hey guys, adding this book to get some rollers moving ! VERY nice Eye Appeal 4.0 with no marvel chipping ! Asking $650.00 SHIPPED!

juns003.jpg

juns004.jpg

What is the final price on both, including shipping?

PM me if you'd like. Don't be shy....FF#5 is one of my top books.

How many do you own!? :frustrated:

responded to pm's, cmon guys ! I've been getting some kinda low offers, i'm not going to give the JIM away, worst case is, i'll just end up keeping it and cgcing it thanks !

chris

might be your best call dude,

=( at lowballing

responded to pm's, cmon guys ! I've been getting some kinda low offers, i'm not going to give the JIM away, worst case is, i'll just end up keeping it and cgcing it thanks !

chris

Well now that you brought it up ....

You might just be getting nothing but lowball offers from your family members here at CGC because your brothers and sisters find paying a 3% premium so you don't have to wait weeks to get paid something to be worth bucking at.

Good luck with the sale and your upgrading

If you have a problem with my pricing feel free to PM me, other then that dont respond to my thread. I just simply stated I don't want low ball offers.

If you express no interest in my books please don't bother posting unremarkable information, which you have no evidence of backing up.

thank you.

Regarding the premium of 3%...how bout I shave it off...$1500.00 free shipping !

I was pmed that OSPG lists this as VG $1,200.00. I will not drop the price down that low as of right now. My intent is not call people low ballers because they go by OSPG, I was baseing my price on Heritage, clink, ebay and other sites. Like I said, if you wish to offer a price to me I will consider it. thank you

$1,500.00 SHIPPED via usps priority mail with delivery confirmation.

FF #5 - $650 shipped !

I was pmed that OSPG lists this as VG $1,200.00. I will not drop the price down that low as of right now. My intent is not call people low ballers because they go by OSPG, I was baseing my price on Heritage, clink, ebay and other sites. Like I said, if you wish to offer a price to me I will consider it. thank you

$1,500.00 SHIPPED via usps priority mail with delivery confirmation.

FF #5 - $650 shipped !

Good luck with the sale and I think you did the right thing removing the paypal fee, I know when I see a sales thread and someone wants the buyer to pay the paypal fee I immediately lose interest, even if it's a book I'm really interested it, I move on. And I know a lot of people do as well out of principle.

Very decent price on that FF5, considering it has superior PQ for such an early SA key. (thumbs u

I don't think the prices are really all that bad. Trouble is, at $1500, it's risk reward -- if the JIM 83 comes back 4.0 -- you probably paid a little less than FMV -- but if it's a 3.5, you just got killed.

Still it's a JIM 83 -- I wouldn't take lowball offers, just slab it.

Good luck with the sale and I think you did the right thing removing the paypal fee, I know when I see a sales thread and someone wants the buyer to pay the paypal fee I immediately lose interest, even if it's a book I'm really interested it, I move on. And I know a lot of people do as well out of principle.
+1 :sumo: