• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albedo Volume 1, NR2

201 posts in this topic

And if you notice the difference in labels on the Albedo 2s, CGC recognized yet another creator that had written into Albedo complimenting the company on its content.

Peter Laird was one that was already recognized. Didn't recognize the second person's name.

And if you notice the difference in labels on the Albedo 2s, CGC recognized yet another creator that had written into Albedo complimenting the company on its content.

Peter Laird was one that was already recognized. Didn't recognize the second person's name.

Who's the other one? (I can't read it on the lablel)

Who's the other one? (I can't read it on the lablel)

Don Thompson. I think that is the gentleman that was associated with Comics Buyer's Guide, now deceased.

He bought it from me probably six, seven years ago for I think $1350. There is only one 9.8

No, there are two. Check the latest census data, as I was surprised as well.

Wonder if the second is a Stan Sakai file copy? hm

Ended at $5100. Spicy meatball.

:o WOW!

Now you see why I settled for my 9.2s as I had a feeling it was going to hit $5K. It's just too tough of a book to find at that grade, and it is just as key, IMHO, as TMNT 1.

Hopefully, with Nickelodeon recently buying the TMNT franchise for $60 million and gearing up a new movie and TV show, this brings more attention to books from this era that had stories just as good, if not better.

:wishluck:

He bought it from me probably six, seven years ago for I think $1350. There is only one 9.8

hm

or a steve gallacci (sp?) file copy?

hm

or a steve gallacci (sp?) file copy?

Very good point.

I don't know a better place to ask this, so I'll try my luck here. Anyone know the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th appearance of Miyamoto Usagi?