• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two early high grade Superman comics for sale...

18 posts in this topic

Really not a DC guy, so I'm looking to move two very nice Superman books from my collection. Both will be "priced to sell", so there really isn't much room for negotiation. Time payments are possible, PM me for specifics. Paypal, MO, or Checks okay. Insured shipping is a flat $15 within the US. (I'll cover any expense beyond that). International bidders, please contact me first for shipping quote.

:takeit: rules as always.

Lastly, these books really do look "that nice", with strong, vivid colors and great structure.

With that said, let's get the show on the road.....

First up...

Superman # 29 (CGC 9.0 OW/W) $1,375

Really nice copy and certainly appears better then the assigned grade. Not one of those books that got the gratuitous "GA bump", that's for sure. Compares very favorably to the 9.2 copy that sold for $2,350 in a recent CL auction. Very cool patriotic cover honoring the brave servicemen of WW2.

Supes29cgc90f.jpg

Superman # 35 (CGC 9.2 OW) $1,495.

Another really nice book. Okay, so the cover is ultra-lame, but hey, its a DC, so the expectations are low. Honestly though, its a very sharp book with bright reds. GPA lists the highest copy sold as a 9.0 that went for $1,793 two years ago. Get a nicer copy for $300 less.

Superman35cgc92OW.jpg