• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Constuctive advice welcome.

44 posts in this topic

anyone else any access problems???

The site causes my Internet Explorer 8 browser tab to completely crash. You've got some kind of Java Applet in the page which isn't going to play well with 80% of the Internet Explorer browsers out there, and IE is about 80% of the market itself.

I viewed the page in Google Chrome and it did OK, although it warned me I needed to install Java--which I declined to do, I don't want it.

Yup... Zone Alarm popped up requesting access for Java. I said no.

anyone else any access problems???

The site causes my Internet Explorer 8 browser tab to completely crash. You've got some kind of Java Applet in the page which isn't going to play well with 80% of the Internet Explorer browsers out there, and IE is about 80% of the market itself.

I viewed the page in Google Chrome and it did OK, although it warned me I needed to install Java--which I declined to do, I don't want it.

Yup... Zone Alarm popped up requesting access for Java. I said no.

im using a yahoo server with yahoo software..anything i can do to recitfy that issue...or am i just stuck with it?