• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Gene Simmons been working out lately?

65 posts in this topic

I see they hid the family jewels... :blush:

I watched his sex video. He didn't need a lot to hide them.

I was devastated. :cry:

better or worse than your tape ?

The God of Thunder couldn't even conjure up a gray cloud. :sorry:

He is smart businessman yes however he is still a tool.

I think he deserves a LOT of credit for not getting caught up in the drug and alcohol culture of the 1970's. These KISS guys were like GODS in the 70's, it would have been so easy to end up as junkies like Steven Tyler or dead like many others.

They managed to keep their lives together and keep making music and money.

At least Paul and Gene did.

Ace and Peter drank ther way right out of the band.

Why?!

Because he is my favorite member of the greatest band to ever walk the earth. I've been a fan since I was 6 years old. I grew up with my walls covered in their images and constantly listening to their music.

The God of Thunder, who has copulated with thousands of women, who has his pick of millions, was filmed having sex with a hidden camera. When I heard about it, I frantically searched the net until I found it.

Clicking on the play button, I was expecting billowing plumes of fire to burst from the ground as a fissure in the earth opened. Smoke and flame surround him as he climbs out of the bowels of hell to take his fair maiden who was screaming in protest, bound by the chains of the alter. The loud clap of thunder from every step as he walks to take his pure and innocent sacrifice. A fierce and monstrous beast is unleashed which causes the fair maiden to scream before she faints.

Well...given the pedestal I had him on, that's what I was expecting.

What I saw was a middle aged guy with a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle-bitty peepee who didn't have the decency to take off his socks and tee shirt. The video showed the whole act, start to finish, including undressing and foreplay, and lasted a total of a minute and a half.

I was left questioning my own place in the universe! :cry:

Why?!

Because he is my favorite member of the greatest band to ever walk the earth. I've been a fan since I was 6 years old. I grew up with my walls covered in their images and constantly listening to their music.

The God of Thunder, who has copulated with thousands of women, who has his pick of millions, was filmed having sex with a hidden camera. When I heard about it, I frantically searched the net until I found it.

Clicking on the play button, I was expecting billowing plumes of fire to burst from the ground as a fissure in the earth opened. Smoke and flame surround him as he climbs out of the bowels of hell to take his fair maiden who was screaming in protest, bound by the chains of the alter. The loud clap of thunder from every step as he walks to take his pure and innocent sacrifice. A fierce and monstrous beast is unleashed which causes the fair maiden to scream before she faints.

What I saw was a middle aged guy with a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle-bitty peepee who didn't have the decency to take off his socks and tee shirt. The video showed the whole act, start to finish, including undressing and foreplay, and lasted a total of a minute and a half.

:roflmao:

Why?!

Solution is simple .......... become a Tommy Lee/Motley Crue fan (thumbs u

Why?!

Oh, I was totally expecting Gene to outgun Tommy.

It was pathetic. :cry:

Why?!

That dude's junk scared the *BLANK* out of me...I almost felt bad for Pammy, almost.

Why?!

So much for rock 'n' rolling all nite....

Then again he probably didn't have time to take off his socks and tee-shirt. Sleeping with over five thousand women demands careful scheduling and tight time-management.

And as a comic-book lifer it's not like I wouldn't know about such things....