• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very uncool & misrepresentative eBay auction

23 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/SILVER-SURFER-4-ORIGINAL-1979-IN-VFN-NMT-SHAPE_W0QQitemZ300349208963QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ee353983&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 (tsk) (tsk) (tsk) (tsk) (tsk)

Suff like this gives all sellers a bad name. The high bidders probably just don't know better and are getting taken for a ride.

Well, I suppose it's better than the seller selling reprint Silver Surfer #1 as original....three times.

No offense...seriously...but how blind can these buyers be?

SS #1 does NOT have a black border around it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SILVER-SURFER-1-VF-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ250504272189QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5337d93d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

!BbJds5Q!mk~$(KGrHqMH-EMEquj!V8QNBKunbU4iYw~~_3.JPG

I reported it, but naturally eBay doesn't give a mess.

Well, I suppose it's better than the seller selling reprint Silver Surfer #1 as original....three times.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SILVER-SURFER-1-VF-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ250504272189QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5337d93d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

the ss 4 he has up looks legit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SILVER-SURFER-4_W0QQitemZ250504329341QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5338b87d&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Nah, he's covered, his outright ignorance was fully disclosed:

THE COMIC BOOK IS IN GREAT CONDITION IM NOT A COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR
meh

Doesn't anyone read the seller's feedback?

OT,but the bro episode was on tonight.
And here I always considered it the Manzire Episode. Calling goldust40! Andy - I need a ruling!

As both terms were used in that episode, it could be either, but I usually refer to it as the "Bro" episode. Sorry Mark. :shy:

Wow *snickers* ToolHaus is so cool..it'd be even better if a guy with an awesome beard ran it..you know a totally cool bearded guy..it's be a Win Win situation..har hardy har

(snort)

Oh I know he's one of your best buds..*winks* (I can love you both right?) he is the beard and you are the nega beard..

Wow *snickers* ToolHaus is so cool..it'd be even better if a guy with an awesome beard ran it..you know a totally cool bearded guy..it's be a Win Win situation..har hardy har

Get Bent.

:grin:

Hmmm interesting proposition..first I'd go to Texas...then..naaah Texas is too far..

Get Bent would be a great movie title though..like get Shorty only different..

(snort)

Oh I know he's one of your best buds..*winks* (I can love you both right?) he is the beard and you are the nega beard..

Actually, the last time I saw RMA he had a beard. Nothing rivaling the rabid badger, mind you. Maybe he just hadn't shaved in a few days. hm

Oh I had no idea I don't remember a beard on the last picture I saw but it is olllllld..he's very picky about who he lets see his pics..between you and me I think he is afraid of boardies getting a man crush on him?..BTW I fell nearly guilty about posting a pic of you without asking..but hopefully you don't mind or didn't notice!!!

Oh I had no idea I don't remember a beard on the last picture I saw but it is olllllld..he's very picky about who he lets see his pics..between you and me I think he is afraid of boardies getting a man crush on him?..BTW I fell nearly guilty about posting a pic of you without asking..but hopefully you don't mind or didn't notice!!!

1. I didn't notice.

2. I don't mind. (But now I'm curious which pic it was and what thread it's in.)

hm