• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFERS BEFORE COMICLINK ? - Incredible Hulk #182 CGC 9.6

21 posts in this topic

I'm going to cut the price of this Hulk I listed here a few days ago.

This book needs no introduction. One of the mega-keys of the bronze age.

It is in amazing 9.6 condition

Last GPA sale was $1000

Take this baby home today for only $950 $895 $875

(that is the check, money order and paypal personal payment price)

Time payments available ........ just ask

Postage and insurance extra.

Money back guarantee if not satisfied

First :takeit: gets it

You cannot go wrong with this key.

Here it is:

board_394.jpg

Here is another great item.

It is a softcover book from 1986 titled CHROMA: THE ART OF ALEX SCHOBURG

This amazing book examines the art of Schomburg throughout his entire career including comics, pulps, mags, advertising, paintings, etc. Tons of cover illustrations and lots of text also about his career.

This is a must have book for the Schomburg fan.

This is the FIRST PRINT EDITION of this book

It is in amazing NM condition, it looks like it has never been read. I only opened it slightly to take a few photos, I avoided opening it all the way open and causing marks on the spine.

It has only the very slightest corner blunting, you won't find a nice copy.

I checked on Amazon and there is only one single copy available from their network of sellers and the price was $110.

I am asking $49 for my copy including postage anywhere in USA.

First :takeit: gets it.

chroma_1.jpg

chroma_2.JPG

chroma_3.JPG

chroma_4.JPG

:takeit:

It is a softcover book from 1986 titled CHROMA: THE ART OF ALEX SCHOBURG

This amazing book examines the art of Schomburg throughout his entire career including comics, pulps, mags, advertising, paintings, etc. Tons of cover illustrations and lots of text also about his career.

This is a must have book for the Schomburg fan.

This is the FIRST PRINT EDITION of this book

It is in amazing NM condition, it looks like it has never been read. I only opened it slightly to take a few photos, I avoided opening it all the way open and causing marks on the spine.

It has only the very slightest corner blunting, you won't find a nice copy.

I checked on Amazon and there is only one single copy available from their network of sellers and the price was $110.

I am asking $49 for my copy including postage anywhere in USA.

First :takeit: gets it.

Last sale is $525 according to GPA.

looks like another one sold since I first listed my copy

it sold sept 25th ..... seems awfully low ....... I'd like to see if it was C-OW or a mis-wrap

Its a Bronze 9.6, which generally means it has a huge variation in pricing, even for comparable copies.

Check out DD # 131 in 9.6...$300 on the low, $1k on the high. Last year, it was $250 on the low and $1k on the high. Does page quality and cut alone determine if one 9.6 copy is worth 3 or 4 times what another 9.6 copy is....I don't think so. A part of it is just finding the right buyer at the right time.

Ultimately, if its a White paged copy, it will fetch top coin. OW/W should still do well. OW and CRM/OW are both going to fetch bottom dollar. Your book looks nice enough to be on the strong side ($600 or more) of that equation.

Anyone want to make an offer before it moves to Comiclink?

Time payment are accepted

I am sure you would not be happy with the results off of C-Link either. Check out what two of the 9.6's listed on the site sold for :cry:

Anyone want to make an offer before it moves to Comiclink?

Time payment are accepted

I am sure you would not be happy with the results off of C-Link either. Check out what two of the 9.6's listed on the site sold for :cry:

I won't be putting mine in a $1 no reserve auction like those guys probably did.

I've had good luck getting higher than GPA prices on Comiclink such as my BATMAN #234 and CAP #127