• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO'S PLAYING MAFIA WARS???

67 posts in this topic

It's so hard to make money in Moscow... I heard that in order to finish levels 5 and 6 you'll need over 2.5 billion rubles! doh!

I took the time (and money) last month to buy and fully upgrade my Russian businesses so money isn't a problem now. :grin:

Now on level 235.

It's so hard to make money in Moscow... I heard that in order to finish levels 5 and 6 you'll need over 2.5 billion rubles! doh!

I took the time (and money) last month to buy and fully upgrade my Russian businesses so money isn't a problem now. :grin:

Now on level 235.

How much "Energy" do you have?

I am Lvl 206 and only have 1211. Most of the jobs pay out less than 1:1 so it take forever to lvl up...

Now on level 235.

How much "Energy" do you have?

I am Lvl 206 and only have 1211. Most of the jobs pay out less than 1:1 so it take forever to lvl up...

1208. I only go up 7-10 levels per week.

i'm a lvl 280 maniac. I have 825 energy and usually level twice a day

Are you doing the same high-experience yeilding job over and over again for levels? If so, which one?

No I just go one episode at a time. I've finished new york and on the last episode of cuba now. Then off to russia. I get 2 energy every 2.5 minutes which usually allows me to level up once a day. Then the energy pack I get everyday also allows me to go up one level.