• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Omega Men #3

40 posts in this topic

I always liked this book, and I can see plenty of speculators jumping onboard. But I can see the demand dying just as quick once the film comes and goes.

He's just always been treated like the goofy DC version of Wolverine, which is what fans love about Lobo. But it also means his books are not treated that serious.

:(

I always liked this book, and I can see plenty of speculators jumping onboard. But I can see the demand dying just as quick once the film comes and goes.

He's just always been treated like the goofy DC version of Wolverine, which is what fans love about Lobo. But it also means his books are not treated that serious.

:(

I snagged 2 NM + raw copies for 4$ each. I have the first mini series but I read them into beater copies. Will probably snag a NM version of #1.

I always felt it was a travesty that Wolverine beat Lobo in DC vs Marvel. I think the writers knew it too which is why they had the fight take place behind a bar.

shoot, why stop there? the whole DC vs Marvel thing was a travesty

:sumo: Lobo would have trounced Wolverine. :sumo:

Yeah, that whole thing really stuck in my craw... Lobo can go toe to toe with Superman. No way Wolverine beat him. :sumo:

shoot, why stop there? the whole DC vs Marvel thing was a travesty

:sumo: Lobo would have trounced Wolverine. :sumo:

Yeah, that whole thing really stuck in my craw... Lobo can go toe to toe with Superman. No way Wolverine beat him. :sumo:

What series was this? A modern, as I haven't gotten into that period?

No way would Lobo be beaten by a character like Wolverine.

What series was this? A modern, as I haven't gotten into that period?

Now way would Lobo be beaten by a character like Lobo.

Quoted for posterity. lol

:frustrated:

That's what I get for taking a quick peek at the board while working on a report and then responding to a post.

Thanks TJ for the kindness. :cloud9:

of course, that character from back then was very different than the 90's lobo

i liked omega men way back when

and dreadstar

and i thought camelot 3000 was pretty good too

and i thought camelot 3000 was pretty good too

Still have two full sets tucked away of Camelot 3000. I'll be passing these on to my sons, it impressed me so much.

Camelot 3000 was also one of the series I speculated on as a teenager. Great Brian Bolland art. (I still have a couple of hundred issues.)

i remember being very upset when the baddies managed to get into camelot 3000...sabotaging the force shield or whatever (or am i confusing that with an omega men plot?)... I remember getting these because my old LCS had ordered too many of those titles and wold toss them into their grab bags (which were a totall rip off --- I think they were $5 in 1984 dollars --- but I was a sucker)

oh sure, that's probably stolen from Dune or whatever