• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF#79

12 posts in this topic

Another recent acquisition, this time a very stunning FF 79.

th_ff79front.jpg

th_ff79back.jpg

Only see a minor stress mark at the human torch face in the marvel box. The whole cover is shiny and flat and pops out at you. Some very small stress at staples.

I was thinking an 8.0 or better for sure.

With over 1400 comments, you should know that not many guy's on here will give you a grade with cropped photos..... doh!

cropped photos? wth are you talking about? this is the way the scanner did it, nothing retouched except resized for space accomodations. I try and get all the edges shown.

With over 1400 comments, you should know that not many guy's on here will give you a grade with cropped photos..... doh!

cropped photos? wth are you talking about? this is the way the scanner did it, nothing retouched except resized for space accomodations. I try and get all the edges shown.

No no no. I'm not accusing you of anything. I don't know you well enough to do that. lol

Was just letting you know that they got cropped. Tough to grade with tiny areas not showing up ya know!? :sorry: