• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Lunch (Saturday)

74 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested in lunch Saturday October 10, 2009 (Baltimore Con), please let me know.

I think I can count on the following people who will be going regardless, but if I have a large group, I will need to make a reservation:

Me

Dave Miller

Dave Matteini

Junkenstein + 1

Sal

I'm going to guess Chrisco as well

sniderwj

Anyone else, please let me know. I'll look around the area and make a reservation.

you know i am down like Corky.

I'm going to give you a big hug when I find out which one you are.

does this mean you're joining us Roy?

Brian I can't commit right now as I don't know what my schedule is going to be bu if I can I'll join y'all.

Brian I can't commit right now as I don't know what my schedule is going to be bu if I can I'll join y'all.

alright.

you know, he has that hockey thing going on. canada is shutting down for the entire onth of october since the new season starts tomorrow.

he probably needs to round up the sled dogs and leave tomorrow so he will arrive in baltimore by next week.

well the dumpster behind the hilton supposedly has the best bum food in town. or just go to harborplace and get some crabs.

You clearly don't mean the kind you eat. (Also, everyone worth their salt knows not to eat at the Harbor Place!)

well the dumpster behind the hilton supposedly has the best bum food in town. or just go to harborplace and get some crabs.

You clearly don't mean the kind you eat. (Also, everyone worth their salt knows not to eat at the Harbor Place!)

:gossip: Junkenstein is a little bit of a smart ... pretty sure he was just giving everyone a hard time :baiting: