• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Lunch (Saturday)

74 posts in this topic

Me

Dave Miller

Dave Matteini

Junkenstein + 1

Sal

I'm going to guess Chrisco as well

sniderwj + 1

Bob Siman

campued + 1

Arex (maybe, actually, I'll probably just make him go)

and Steve Borock will also now be joining us.

That's 14. I am making a reservation for 14 -- and I will tell you that with a party this size, they're asking that I put a deposit in. No money in advance, but folks, please show if you've said you're going to show (I don't count Arex, since I can't "make him come" or chrisco, since he hasn't confirmed) please show.

Menu to include these choices, will end up being about $25-$30 a head:

Appetizers:

Corn Chowder & Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinegrette

Entrees:

Crabcake Sandwich

Open Face Hot Roast Beef Sandwich

BBQ Chicken Sandwich

Mixed Seafood Platter

Fried Shrimp Platter

Almond Crusted Trout

Dessert:

Chocolate Truffle Cake

Three Berry Cobbler

Hey BK!

Sorry, I haven't checked out this forum in awhile.

I'm down (if room). However, a buddy of mine is going to be headed to the show with me. I haven't spoken to him abou this, so put him down as well (he may or may not come...but, since he's riding with me, I don't want to bail on him). Althouhg, he'd probably be cool either way. He's a big art guy, so he'll probably just want to yap with artists all day anyway.

Hey BK!

Sorry, I haven't checked out this forum in awhile.

I'm down (if room). However, a buddy of mine is going to be headed to the show with me. I haven't spoken to him abou this, so put him down as well (he may or may not come...but, since he's riding with me, I don't want to bail on him). Althouhg, he'd probably be cool either way. He's a big art guy, so he'll probably just want to yap with artists all day anyway.

It's all good, I got room for you and your friend.

I'm going to post it again Friday, but we will meet at the CGC booth at 12:50 PM.

I'll walk everyone over there then.

If you can't meet at the booth, I'll be posting all the pertinent information of the restaurant here on Friday morning.

We're eating at the McCormick and Schmick's at the Inner Harbor.

Me

Dave Miller

Dave Matteini

Junkenstein + 1

Sal

sniderwj + 1

Bob Siman

campued + 1

That's 14. I am making a reservation for 14 -- and I will tell you that with a party this size, they're asking that I put a deposit in. No money in advance, but folks, please show if you've said you're going to show (I don't count Arex, since I can't "make him come" or chrisco, since he hasn't confirmed) please show.

Count me in :hi:

Me

Dave Miller

Dave Matteini

Junkenstein + 1

Sal

sniderwj + 1

Bob Siman

campued + 1

My wife has decided to do some sightseeing instead. I will be there, but wife will not attend. thanks again

Just came across this thread, if you have room for two more, my wife and I would love to join you guys. Just let me know. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume you're full up.

ML

No problem, you're in.

ALL

let's meet 12:50 PM at the highgradecomics booth. Or Superworld, since they are across from one another.

I will lead everyone over there, the McCormick and Scmick's is right on the inner harbor!