• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA for Silver Surfer #1

17 posts in this topic

oh, damn I forgot to put the grade in....sorry!!!!

I'm looking for 8.0

and I think I am going to get a subscription this weekend. The free sample of it looks very very helpful.

Thank you very much!!!

yah, I was talking to him about that one. just a little bit more than I was looking to spend on a 7.5. thanks though

....and thank you everyone for posting the info. didnt know it was a no-no to ask for that on here but it makes sense. getting my sub tonight :)

yah, I was talking to him about that one. just a little bit more than I was looking to spend on a 7.5. thanks though

....and thank you everyone for posting the info. didnt know it was a no-no to ask for that on here but it makes sense. getting my sub tonight :)

There's an 8.0 on eBay that ends today http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230382259029#ht_522wt_1088

I'm glad you figured it out. Because I have no idea, why this is so wrong?

gpa is a paid service and by providing gpa info to non subscibers you are taking money out of the owners pocket... one person on the board here could subscribe and give everybody all the free info they wanted and it would shut GPA down...

get it now? :makepoint:

gpa is a paid service and by providing gpa info to non subscibers you are taking money out of the owners pocket... one person on the board here could subscribe and give everybody all the free info they wanted and it would shut GPA down...

So the only people that use it are people on this site? I guess if it's not a widely used service then I can see some of the legitimacy to that...but for someone who only wants stats once, or one time and has a friend or a community to turn to for the answer is a bit different than someone who is looking for them every day for a different book.

I know on poker message boards people constantly ask for sharkscope stats and other people provide them. It's the same principle, paid subscription service that tracks online data.

So the only people that use it are people on this site? I guess if it's not a widely used service then I can see some of the legitimacy to that...but for someone who only wants stats once, or one time and has a friend or a community to turn to for the answer is a bit different than someone who is looking for them every day for a different book.

I know on poker message boards people constantly ask for sharkscope stats and other people provide them. It's the same principle, paid subscription service that tracks online data.

This has already been discussed ad nauseam - the search functionality is your friend.

for someone who only wants stats once, or one time and has a friend or a community to turn to for the answer is a bit different than someone who is looking for them every day for a different book.

You underestimate the number of people who have no problems with being freeloaders. We'd have a bunch of people here asking for free GPA data every day if there weren't people bashing them over the head every time we see it. Besides the fact that it undermines a valuable service, thereby risking its future for those of us NOT freeloading...the threads are complete clutter to the forums. :makepoint: