• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would pay for this *spoon* ??????????????

32 posts in this topic

A better question would be, "Why would an obviously (technically) competent artist draw this cover?" They had to know this would be the one to haunt them for the duration of their career...

$3.99 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COVER PRICE ? ? ?

Now I remember why I stopped collecting comic books

Do they even have an Editor at Marvel anymore ?

AmazingSpiderMan605-755570.jpg

Okay [font:Impact] NOW [/font] I'm worried about what MARVEL will do to Miracle/marvelman. :sick:

Yeah this cover is bad, but the books current direction is good and is worth reading (shrug)

covers to 606 and 607 were (thumbs u

I'd have to disagree with you. This One Day at a Time story line has single handed destroyed much of the faith I have in the future of Spider-man. This has got to be some kind of other demension that Mephisto has under his control. If he had the kind of power to cloud the world's minds he would have done it long ago.

The Menace story line was ok, the rest of it is :censored:

Even the Clone story line made more sense. :pullhair:

WEBHEAD

Obviously didn't read it but the cover embarrasses me as a comic book, and especially an ASM collector.

Now, the question is, will so few purchase this issue that someday it will be scarce in high grade? If you gave me a copy, I truly would hide it way back in a dark place so that my friends and family didn't see it. I wouldn't throw it away because someday there will be a thread of the most silly or embarrassing comic covers to ever grace the stands.

Sad really.