• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange Sign Up

43 posts in this topic

I know it's a little bit early for the Sign Up but since I will be on vacation soon until November 23rd, I wanted to inform the person who will be doing the organisation for the Gift Exchange 2009 (Ze-man? CAP Holiday?), that I would like to participate. I will ship overseas and I'm also willing to pay the additional shipping costs from USA to Europe.

Thanks for organizing this great Event!

Maybe Cap_Holiday can do it again this year. :whistle:

Or... you could step up to the plate and take his place, Dice_Holiday. :/

Dice Holiday...close to Doc Holiday. I like it! (thumbs u

The Diceman does Christmas. Oh oh, board fodder :eek:

Maybe Cap_Holiday can do it again this year. :whistle:

Or... you could step up to the plate and take his place, Dice_Holiday. :/

Dice Holiday...close to Doc Holiday. I like it! (thumbs u

The Diceman does Christmas. Oh oh, board fodder :eek:

If I had time I would. It's just not something that could happen. :shy:

The Diceman does Christmas.

I'm pretty sure there are some Christmas carols with scatological language in them already.

:D

-slym

:luhv:

I can't wait for the annual give to strangers event. Its more fun than giving to family :)

I'd like to propose an annual book be made, with forumite sketches and sketches from their kids maybe mixed with an annual review of current events on the board and packaged up for sale with the proceeds to a good cause like an art scholarship to the sons and daughters of forumites who show talent in the event and have possible skill to eventually enter the comic industry :idea:

We do this on that other board I am a prominent member of, and it usually is pretty good but there are always 1 or 2 major headaches every time... and I always seem to be involved, so I won't push my luck here.

;)

-slym

Do tell so they are not repeated here.

I would love to see two things out of this:

1) Some sort of annual comic type digest from all the talent that is here.

2) The promotion of young artists so that comics have a future.

Matthew (Shiverbones) does a great book annually so it should be easy to put together a nice collectible book using Blurb

Well, some laggarts across the Pond that take too much time to get books out, or liars who tell you they keep sending books and they just must keep getting lost, or another laggart (me) trying to figure out the best way to ship a Michael Jordan standee without it getting beat to hell..... just those kinds of problems.

:D

-slym