• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

I love this story--an entire story told with 2 words cool.gif. It's by Harry Lucey.

Maybe adulthood is getting to me, but that's the first comic story I've laughed at in a long time. Hysterical

Thanks for posting it.

By the way, PM me your address. I have something I've been holding for you.

Thats one of the reason i have gone back to collecting old Archie titles. They always give me a chuckle and most are reasonable priced.

I love this story--an entire story told with 2 words cool.gif. It's by Harry Lucey.

Maybe adulthood is getting to me, but that's the first comic story I've laughed at in a long time. Hysterical

Thanks for posting it.

By the way, PM me your address. I have something I've been holding for you.

The Pep want list is now at 10 smile.gif

Which ones are still on your want list?

I still need 44, 51, 53, 66, 79, 108, 125, 127, 155, 158

With the exception of #44 the rest are more indicative of laziness on my part rather than being hard to find. I hope to finish the run in the next few months 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I love the calendar. Thanks for posting it!

I think the calendars are just about the best pieces of Archie memorabilia out there. A complete framed set would look awesome cool.gif

That calendar is absolutely fantastic.

Glad to see you're having better luck than I am with the Harvey ones.

Sorry to hear that Paul. Finding the Archie calendars is really tough. So, if the Harveys are worse... frustrated.gif