• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheap WW #200....

12 posts in this topic

It's no good because the paper is sticking out. confused.gif27_laughing.gif

Tap in spine side and the paper will slide back in,....but that is a pretty cheap BIN....a year ago it would sell for twice that easy....the floor dropped on both these book cause a butt-load have been submitted in the last year...that's the problem with most DC keys,...no one really knows how many copies are out there...

Tap in spine side and the paper will slide back in,....but that is a pretty cheap BIN....a year ago it would sell for twice that easy....the floor dropped on both these book cause a butt-load have been submitted in the last year...that's the problem with most DC keys,...no one really knows how many copies are out there...

I was only kidding! stooges.gif

Didn't Ares grab an auction a week or so ago because the seller thought the paper sticking out made the book bad and had a low BIN.

Didn't Ares grab an auction a week or so ago because the seller thought the paper sticking out made the book bad and had a low BIN.

It was an Origin 2 CGC 9.8 bought by araich..now know as nowidriveachevy. Damn...I hate that name! 893frustrated.gif

,..but that is a pretty cheap BIN....a year ago it would sell for twice that easy....the floor dropped on both these book cause a butt-load have been submitted in the last year...that's the problem with most DC keys,...no one really knows how many copies are out there...

The BIN price appears to have been deleted since somebody placed a bid on the book. Anybody remember what the BIN price was and any idea on what the current market value on this book would be?

,..but that is a pretty cheap BIN....a year ago it would sell for twice that easy....the floor dropped on both these book cause a butt-load have been submitted in the last year...that's the problem with most DC keys,...no one really knows how many copies are out there...

The BIN price appears to have been deleted since somebody placed a bid on the book. Anybody remember what the BIN price was and any idea on what the current market value on this book would be?

Bin was $150.

It was an Origin 2 CGC 9.8 bought by araich..now know as nowidriveachevy. Damn...I hate that name! 893frustrated.gif

acclaim.gif..I'm back to my ol' self... crazy.gif

acclaim.gif..I'm back to my ol' self... crazy.gif

How do you keep doing this, Dinger?? (BTW, "Dinger" would be a good name, don't you think?)