• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is This The Real Deal?

79 posts in this topic

If it was the dog I'd offer him more than he was asking. I doubt that fat goth guy would have enough will to live to want to sell anything :insane:

This seller is a such a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. You got someone interested in what you're selling and you act like an a-hole. Good luck trying to sell your books with that attitude.

Search for Silver Acre on eBay UK and email them asking for a scan of a particular book. Let us know what he says!

This seller is a such a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. You got someone interested in what you're selling and you act like an a-hole. Good luck trying to sell your books with that attitude.

Search for Silver Acre on eBay UK and email them asking for a scan of a particular book. Let us know what he says!

lol

Triumph the Insult Dog would have handled you more gently. lol

Triumph would say :"Yes yes i will take your money..I have a Marvel Stamp right here...for me to poop on.."

Ed the Sock would be funny to buy a book from..

Happy 9000 Comicopolis mayyou have 90,000 more..or maybe get a real life and abandon us for fame and glory..I dunno..I like you staying with us better..

Wait a minute.....you mean this isn't real life :cry:

I asked if he would split the Hulk and Iron Fist out of the lot if they didn't sell. He said 'If I would split the books I would have listed them seperately wouldn't I?'

I said OK fair enough, does the #181 have the MVS intact? He replied 'no.'

Again I said OK, could you give me an idea of the grades of the books in the lot? He replied 'no.'

End of interest for me :grin:

Courtesy and manners cost nothing, especially if people are prepared to hand over their money to you. I was going to tell him it's not the best way to approach potential customers, but I can't be bothered.

Did you very polite ask him to roll the books up tightly and shove them up his bean-hole?

lol

I may go over to take a look. I've always wanted a copy of that book just for the sake of it, but it's not a book I'd drop big money on so this one looks like a winner if he'll split it out. An Iron Fist #14 would be nice as well.

Bring him a beer or two. If he wont deal, kick him in the nutz.

:jokealert:

DRX

Gav is not violent :foryou:

I understand. Then let her do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLumXyFM6wE

DRX