• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con pics

67 posts in this topic

Boardie lunch. From Left to right, we have Bob Siman (Namisgr), Andre (Campued1010), Arex, Sal, Steve Borock, Brian (Foolkiller) and I can't make out whose at the head of the table.

P1210241.jpg

Looks like Mark Zaid

It's dem1138. Mark wasn't at the show this year.

Dale's super organized booth with amazing stuff...

P1210058.jpg

I had no idea Dale dealt in moderns at all....... I'll have to shoot him a PM for a couple of those!

lol

I'm actually effin shocked :o Maybe, just maybe I really should drag

the old show stuff out ?? hm

Boardie lunch. From Left to right, we have Bob Siman (Namisgr), Andre (Campued1010), Arex, Sal, Steve Borock, Brian (Foolkiller) and I can't make out whose at the head of the table.

P1210241.jpg

Looks like Mark Zaid

Thanks Chris. It was great to finally meet some of you guys in person.

These guys were awesome! We overheard them telling their dad that their moustaches itched..

P1210204.jpg

that is me in the blurry red shirt in the background, my wife's left leg and hand can be seen behind me.

Crazy. Thought you guys were joining us for lunch?

ran late, long story.

Hanging out in front of the Con. What was kind of funny, was a few minutes before a guy was being arrested, presumably for stealing something at the Con...

P1210256.jpg

OH MAN,

I wish I was a tid bit smarter cause i really should have taken a picture and posted on the boards.

I saw the guy they had pinned up against the wall. It was the funniest sight because he was pressed up against the wall with one arm up and one arm down as if he was scaling the wall like Spiderman.

He "allegedly" tried to take McKone's portfolio of original art that was at his table. I guess that is the danger of a booth being by an exit, a quick snatch and out the door.

P1210241.jpg

Looks like Mark Zaid

Thanks Chris. It was great to finally meet some of you guys in person.

I had a great time at the lunch! Can't see me in the pic but I was down on the other side. Hd a good time meeting everyone. Got a kick out of listening to Steve and some of the stories he has. Great group of guys there.

P1210241.jpg

Looks like Mark Zaid

Alas, unfortunately I couldn't attend Baltimore this year b/c of my 20th college reunion. Hope everyone had a great time. It is one of the better comic book shows around!

These guys were awesome! We overheard them telling their dad that their moustaches itched..

P1210204.jpg

that is me in the blurry red shirt in the background, my wife's left leg and hand can be seen behind me.

Crazy. Thought you guys were joining us for lunch?

ran late, long story.

I see.