• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember when everyone was fighting over the sales forum?

35 posts in this topic

It's not better.

It still should be set up like this:

Gold

Silver

Bronze

Modern

That would be even worse, as more and more would go into the Mixed Age section, causing a change-over to the old format in short order.

The problem is the Mixed "Catch-All" forum, as it adds duplication and confusion to any format. You need to get rid of it, and Arch/CGC has stated they will not under any format.

I'm new, so I don't have any idea of how it used to be. I check all 3, but mixed age is the last one I check. I know there are people who are very specific in what they collect, I can't imagine it's too difficult to navigate, annoying if anything. Comic collectors as a group tend to be a pretty intelligent lot and know how to work a computer and the inter-webs!

I tend to check the time of the last post as well to see how happening a thread is as well. Mostly it doesn't seem to matter too much anyway since by the time I get to a thread on something I'm looking for, it's already sold and I quietly curse the :takeit: emoticon I see and chastise myself until I forget about it or something shiny takes my focus.

A few months back, over the re-arrangement of the forum sales into gold/silver, modern, etc?

Good times, good times.

Now that everyone has settled down, and at the risk of opening a can of worms, I believe it was for the better. Or do you disagree?

No, it still sucks monkey balls.

Now that everyone has settled down, and at the risk of opening a can of worms, I believe it was for the better. Or do you disagree?

And look what you've done. You've started the parade of useless bellyachin' again. :whatev: