• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh the HORROR..Adding SENSATIONS Ducks etc and and a litle help for Grinder

143 posts in this topic

Thanks for looking:) That's it for the Horror, I have some other books, including a Superboy 17, Some GGA ...I think an Exciting, Some Ducks and other books, that should go up no later than tomorrow. I need to start scanning those.

Taking a telephone break;)

I was going to list these for the VCC, but figured I'd do them earlier, so I can help Comic Grinder out a little.

First books listed, will be Horror, I have some Super Hero, GGA and other stuff, but I'll list those tomorrow night.

If the sales from this thread total $100 or less, I'll donate 10% to Comic Grinder, from 100- $200 15% of the total, if they total over $200, I'll donate 20% of the total, and if they total more than $500, (after I faint;) I'll donate 25% of the totals, to Comic Grinder.

I accept Paypal (personal tab preferred), Money Orders or Personal Checks. Time payments are available upon request.

Shipping in the US, is $3.00 for one book (first class boxed) $5.00 for 2 to 5 books (media boxed) for more than 5 books, shipping is free(I'll use Priority mail on sales over $100.00).

Tracking and Insurance are included. Out of the US, I charge exact shipping, but I will discount for mulitiple purchases. Returns for ANY reason, just let me know within 3 days of receipt and the books must get back to me, within 10 days.

:takeit:wins, but I will gladly answer PMs if there are questions

(worship):foryou: Thanks Sharon.

Spook Suspense Mysteries, #30, Star Publications, Classic Cover. Moisture damage, rusty staples, the pages are OK, and the book is very readable. $15.00

spook300001.jpg

....]

Sa-a-a-ay --- does that book have Disbrow art?

Jack

Spook Suspense Mysteries, #30, Star Publications, Classic Cover. Moisture damage, rusty staples, the pages are OK, and the book is very readable. $15.00

....]

Sa-a-a-ay --- does that book have Disbrow art?

Jack

doh! Why of COURSE it is:) thanks, Jack:)

I fixed one price ...and I'll have more books up tonight, including an airbrushed Schomburg Exciting, a Jumbo some Ducks,a book from 1939 Mutt and Jeff,and who knows what else;)