• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

November 2009 ComicConnect Event Auction

265 posts in this topic

No chance. I'm busted. I will tell you that book you want.... and I know the one it is is going to be bid up like crazy by me. No way your getting it for less :roflmao::roflmao:

I can't compete with your bids..

Had to do it. Canadian dollar was close to par. 3 weeks earlier and it would have cost 20% more

Don't blame you, I Blame Canada!

Was that TEC 27 the same one that sold on CLINK comic exchange for 55k not to long ago??? Having trouble connecting to CLINK to confirm.
nope, they are diff... that was my tec 27 on clink that sold...

Was that TEC 27 the same one that sold on CLINK comic exchange for 55k not to long ago??? Having trouble connecting to CLINK to confirm.

Man your hands have been on all them haven't they??? :baiting:

My dream book, hope to have one 1 day

Hey Rick, did you have 2 copies? I thought you sold one in SDCC this year?

Hey Rick, did you have 2 copies? I thought you sold one in SDCC this year?

:gossip: 5 copies in the last year or two

but yes, sold a cgc 2.5 blue in san diego

I just like to have "a" copy of Tec 27... unrestored are nice, but restored are much cheaper lol so i will upgrade or downgrade as the mood (or finances) allow... but several times now I have had 2 (and once 3) copies at the same time, but I can't afford to hold them together for long, so I sell one or two

:makepoint:
just clarifying they were not the same lol

I think 1koko had 3 copies at one time too (at least 2 for sure...and he was able to HOLD them together for a long time... alas, I can't :sorry: )

You poor, poor man. Imagine the horror of not being able to keep your THREE FREAKING COPIES OF TEC 27!!!

I'm sure every little heart on the boards is full of sadness at the very thought of how unfair that is for you

:(

I think 1koko had 3 copies at one time too (at least 2 for sure...and he was able to HOLD them together for a long time... alas, I can't :sorry: )

You poor, poor man. Imagine the horror of not being able to keep your THREE FREAKING COPIES OF TEC 27!!!

I'm sure every little heart on the boards is full of sadness at the very thought of how unfair that is for you

:(

:gossip: I was talking about 1koko, not me :makepoint:

You poor, poor man. Imagine the horror of not being able to keep your TWO FREAKING COPIES OF TEC 27!!!

You poor, poor man. Imagine the horror of not being able to keep your TWO FREAKING COPIES OF TEC 27!!!

(worship)

:P

(worship)

:whatev:

I've been weeping uncontrollably since I first read about it this afternoon. :cry:

I've been weeping uncontrollably since I first read about it this afternoon. :cry:

:tonofbricks:

Quick, where can I send a donation to help the poor fellow out?

While doing so please send me a donation too.

I had to sell my 2 restored 7.0 Tec #27s to get a lowly unrestored #27 :tonofbricks:

I had to sell my 2 restored 7.0 Tec #27s to get a lowly unrestored #27 :tonofbricks:

:cry:

Gut wrenching story George