• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec #400 CGC 8.0, Batman #240 CGC 9.4

18 posts in this topic

So life has gone and kicked me in the 'nads again. My dad lost his job a few months ago and I've been paying for his car, gas and TV/internet package so he doesn't lose it all. That has been a struggle in itself with all my overtime gone.

Now today my wife has lost her part-time job which leaves us another few hundred $$$ down a month.

To wrap it all off a slab I sold to a boardie through eBay arrived damaged, and although he'd bought insurance with the shipping I left the receipt in my jeans pocket and washed it, so the refund is on me.

I've hit a wall with the cash right now, and with pre-agreed commitments I've got to move some books I really don't want to. So here we are.

Shipping is included in the price of the books, with insurance, tracking and signature on receipt. And I won't wash the receipt.

:takeit: Rules the day. PMs are welcome.

If you don't like it, send it back.

Detective Comics #400 CGC 8.0

SOLD

th_Tec400.jpg

Batman #240 CGC 9.4

$185 shipped.

th_Batman240.jpg

:takeit:

You've got it Andrew (thumbs u

who did the cover to these two books? Who ever it is he is awesome!

Neal Adams, and yes he is :headbang:

I got to get some of his stuff. I hear he is the Bronze age artist to own.... hm

I got to get some of his stuff. I hear he is the Bronze age artist to own.... hm

There is a guy on the boards, can't remember his name right now, who has a ton of Adams high grade slabs. You should check those out, pretty awesome stuff.

He's OK ............... but he's no Liefield

was Liefield alive in the early 70's?

Dover,

Yeah, you should start your collection with a Green Lantern #76 in 9.2 or above. All SERIOUS Adams fans own this book in grade. :devil:

Dover,

Yeah, you should start your collection with a Green Lantern #76 in 9.2 or above. All SERIOUS Adams fans own this book in grade at over-guide cost. :devil:

fixed that for ya.