• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Invaders 1

20 posts in this topic

looks 9.2 maybe 9.4 depending on if those corners are bindery or worn.

definitely bindery...they're actually pretty sharp but scan doesn't show..and quite a bit whiter which also my scanner does not show...sorry..

No unfortunately I dont have pics yet. It missed this return shipment. I just have the grades for the time being... So I guess there is still a possibility that the grade may change before it arrives.

Yeah I think the scan really doesn't do it justice because it looked so nice in hand, so even with the corners I was expecting kind of the grade. Still very happy about it.

No unfortunately I dont have pics yet. It missed this return shipment. I just have the grades for the time being... So I guess there is still a possibility that the grade may change before it arrives.

Yeah I think the scan really doesn't do it justice because it looked so nice in hand, so even with the corners I was expecting kind of the grade. Still very happy about it.

You should, I had a couple other nice surprises.. except a little disappointed with my FF48, could've sworn it had a strong chance at a 9.2.