• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 14 GVG/VG- $200 shipped in US

4 posts in this topic

The title says it all. Very presentable copy, I picked this up in a trade and figured I'd offer it here first. GVG guide is $250 or so. My scanner amplifies creases for some reason, the crease running almost the length of the cover isn't nearly as bad as it appears on the scan.

7 day money back guarantee. PM or post the guy here. I may not be able to get on much this evening, so if you PM me or take it and I don't reply, don't worry.

Thanks!

87460.jpg.36b44685e4a27e5e4ae478f04323aa3b.jpg

The title says it all. Very presentable copy, I picked this up in a trade and figured I'd offer it here first. GVG guide is $250 or so. My scanner amplifies creases for some reason, the crease running almost the length of the cover isn't nearly as bad as it appears on the scan.

7 day money back guarantee. PM or post the guy here. I may not be able to get on much this evening, so if you PM me or take it and I don't reply, don't worry.

Thanks!

:takeit: