• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There are no FLASH #323 in 9.8???

61 posts in this topic

Man! considdering how great this issue is (and how cool the cover is) I thought for sure there would be at least ONE slabbed 9.8!? is this one tough in high grade because of the black cover or is this just a very overlooked issue? (shrug) And here is said cover. 1428_4_323.jpg

Well, when this thread popped up I about S--t my pants because there was a 9.6 on ebay. I was afraid there was going to be some competition but thankfully got it. Now I only need 317,342, and 347 and I will have them all from 277 up in 9.6/9.8.

flash323.jpg

Well, when this thread popped up I about S--t my pants because there was a 9.6 on ebay. I was afraid there was going to be some competition but thankfully got it. Now I only need 317,342, and 347 and I will have them all from 277 up in 9.6/9.8.

flash323.jpg

Ya I saw that to, but I didn't bother with it because I am looking for a 9.8. :insane:

The late run Flash issues are tough to find in high grade. I have had a few copies of #323 in the past couple of years (and sold them here on the boards), but nothing that would be a 9.8 IMHO.