• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Signature Series sketch opportunity with Anthony Castrillo!

823 posts in this topic

Yeah it would be awesome to see a recreation of one of Liefelds horrible Avengers or Captain America Reborn covers.

Maybe even a recreation of the infamous "bust" of Captain America

lol! I think i get it. You dont like the Liefeld art.Thats cool. I like the early stuff that showed promise then he just became ROB LIEFELD ltd.

I dont take offense at his comment, id much rather use it to push me as an cartoonist.

So back on topic,sketch covers!!

:taptaptap:

Kinda like returning a love letter w/ all the typos corrected & a grade @ the top.

I've done that. Just ask Jespersen.

Ha ha

Ditto. A couple of times.

Imagine the burn of corrected spelling by a dyslexic <--- (me).

Allright, im done with the bulk of my "secret" project and can resume work on the covers ill restart posting pencils thru inks over the next few days and will send out books towards the end of next week.

Thanks again for your patience guys.

Anthony

I'll be counting the days Anthony.

Yes! We all know it needed to happen. If you can have it shipped to the Heroes show next weekend, I'll personally get it signed by Liefeld.

:sick: What can I say Anthony, Even your artistic skills cannot make Liefelds work look good. I am glad you recreated his most famously rediculous rendition of Captain America. You need to post this on his boards.