• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Neal Adam's: JLA 138 CGC 9.6 WP: CLOSED / TRASHED

18 posts in this topic

Hi,

Selling one of my Neal Adam's books to pay for another Neal Adam's book.

RUles are pretty easy.

:takeit: wins, PM's are at your own risk.

Shipping is included via USPS priority mail.

JusticeLeague138CGC96WPl.jpg

Justice League of America 138 CGC 9.6, WP

$125.00 shipped

Hi,

RUles are pretty easy.

$120.00 shipped

Hi,

RUles are pretty easy.

$120.00 shipped

just noticed (told to look) that upper right corner has some internal CGC case damage. probably from slight overhang, no plastic holders and movement inside the case. no point in continuing sales thread. I'll have to trash the case and book... :cry:

Hi,

RUles are pretty easy.

$120.00 shipped

just noticed (told to look) that upper right corner has some internal CGC case damage. probably from slight overhang, no plastic holders and movement inside the case. no point in continuing sales thread. I'll have to trash the case and book... :cry:

Wow, sorry to hear that. :(

Hi,

RUles are pretty easy.

$120.00 shipped

Bummer. Is it a problem with how CGC encased it? If so, possibility they will do a make good?

Yeah that sucks.

Maybe this will cheer you up; you can save time when relisting this book by leaving out all the apostrophes. Not a single one in either the title or the description is necessary. If you want to make Neal's last name possessive, either Adams' or Adams's will work, although in the context of the original post, neither needed to be possessive at all.

:foryou:

Yeah that sucks.

Maybe this will cheer you up; you can save time when relisting this book by leaving out all the apostrophes. Not a single one in either the title or the description is necessary. If you want to make Neal's last name possessive, either Adams' or Adams's will work, although in the context of the original post, neither needed to be possessive at all.

:foryou:

no, butt the use of the word "yeah" drives' me crazzy!!! and it takes' longer too type...

+1, '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''