• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC COLLECTORS PACK

10 posts in this topic

Can any one list the comics in this collector's pack? I can only see the two in front and the two in back. There is a list on the red label, but it doesn't tell me enough to identify the books I cant see. It is still shrink wrapped and I don't want to open it.

COLLSPACK2.jpg

COLLSPACK4.jpg

Thanks

Charlie

The fact that all books shown have a cover date of January 93, leads me to suspect that all the books in the pack are from the same month. hm

The fact that the cover (well, the spine of the cover) behind Adventures Of Superman #498 looks suspiciously like Green Lantern Mosaic #8, seriously strengthens my suspicion. :cool:

Here are all the DC covers from that month, courtesy of Mike Voiles' excellent Amazing World Of DC Comics website/database. (thumbs u

The fact that all books shown have a cover date of January 93, leads me to suspect that all the books in the pack are from the same month. hm

The fact that the cover (well, the spine of the cover) behind Adventures Of Superman #498 looks suspiciously like Green Lantern Mosaic #8, seriously strengthens my suspicion. :cool:

Here are all the DC covers from that month, courtesy of Mike Voiles' excellent Amazing World Of DC Comics website/database. (thumbs u

Thank you sakaridis, you are exactly right. It looks like the 20 books in this pack came from the group of comics published for Jan.1993. What a cool database on that link you gave.

Thanks again,

Charlie

Can any one list the comics in this collector's pack? I can only see the two in front and the two in back. There is a list on the red label, but it doesn't tell me enough to identify the books I cant see. It is still shrink wrapped and I don't want to open it.

COLLSPACK2.jpg

COLLSPACK4.jpg

Thanks

Charlie

just came on this and haven't gone through the thread... but if it helps... those 20 packs were sold at SAM's in the early 90's

:whistle::roflmao: ....ok i'm a jack ... just noticed this was the first page doh!

And probably the last page. I believe the pack is filled with reprints. I don't know why they went to the trouble to reprint these books.