• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comics from Old Books or Movies.....

13 posts in this topic

......that you'd like to see?

I know it's just me, and I've always been luke warm to war comics, but I'd buy and read a say 5-6 series based on "Kelly's Hero's", as Oddball would be great to elaborate on as a charecter....heck, alot of the charecters from that movie. So, what "ideas" or formats would make a good comic mini-series, or have the backbone for an actual decent run??????

......that you'd like to see?

I know it's just me, and I've always been luke warm to war comics, but I'd buy and read a say 5-6 series based on "Kelly's Hero's", as Oddball would be great to elaborate on as a charecter....heck, alot of the charecters from that movie. So, what "ideas" or formats would make a good comic mini-series, or have the backbone for an actual decent run??????

One of my all-time favorite movies! If they did that in a comic, it would be the first

"new" comic purchase for me in a few years. How about a "Roadhouse" comic? hm

How about the orginal "Death Race" with David Caradine?

Death Race 2020 is close?

http://www.comics.org/series/20821/

Good info, yeah, I don't have the guide in front of me, so I'm brainstorming......has James Bond ever seen comic form??

Put in "James Bond" in the Search box at the GCD above (thumbs u

Death Race 2020 is close?

http://www.comics.org/series/20821/

Good info, yeah, I don't have the guide in front of me, so I'm brainstorming......has James Bond ever seen comic form??

Mike Grell did some Bond stuff, if memory serves me? (shrug)

When my girlfriend's driving me around I still point out good scores. "Get that old guy, he's an easy 100 points!"

Nun's pushing people in wheelchairs.......some double point scores!!!!

I discovered that the award winning sci-fi novel "Ender's Game" was recently put into comic form! I can't wait to check those out. AWESOME book (that produced like 7 additional books!)

And a South Park comic would be perfect!

"Screw you guys, I'm going home."