• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pac Man Comics??

20 posts in this topic

Quick questoin:

My 3 year old son is NUTS about Pac Man (go figure...he can also sing the 60's Spider-Man cartoon theme...bit I gigress). I've searched and I can't find any Pac Man comics for sale or listed anywhere, nor in Overstreet.

Anyone know of any? He'd go bananas! :banana:

Quick questoin:

My 3 year old son is NUTS about Pac Man (go figure...he can also sing the 60's Spider-Man cartoon theme...bit I digress)....

My stepson loves the movie version of the theme when the asian busker plucks a violin and sings it. He cracks up every time I imitate it lol

Get 'im an Atari :o

Got it already. He's trying to play as I type this :grin:

I have the cartoons on DVD for him already as well and he loves it as well. I'd love to have something to add to the pile of books we read before bedtime (along with One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish!).

I as well can't believe there were no comics either... (shrug)

Here he is with the birthday cake I made for him...

P1050348.jpg

I wanna play. Anyone got a quarter?

I don't think you're apt to use a quarter... mehlol

I have the cartoons on DVD for him already as well and he loves it as well. Here he is with the birthday cake I made for him...

Good stuff ~ great looking cake! (thumbs u

:golfclap:

Get 'im an Atari :o

Got it already. He's trying to play as I type this :grin:

I have the cartoons on DVD for him already as well and he loves it as well. I'd love to have something to add to the pile of books we read before bedtime (along with One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish!).

I as well can't believe there were no comics either... (shrug)

Here he is with the birthday cake I made for him...

P1050348.jpg

now thats a super sweet cake!