• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My "VCC booth sales don't last long enough for me get drunk" Sales Thread

213 posts in this topic

House Of Mystery 234 7.0 10.00

:takeit:

You got 'em Cappin!

Short Break.... or as TIIIMMMAAAAAYYYYY calls it...refillin the alcohol eye-vee!

Free shipping to any buyer who can answer me these questions 3 in a single unedited post.....

1) In concert, Paul McCartney plays tribute to George Harrison by playing Something on what instrument?

2) There is a video easily available online where Paul McCartney shows us all how to cook something. What is he cooking?

3) On the new remastered Beatles CD's, a McCartney vocal flub on the original version gets fixed. What song?

ASM 144 4.0 1.00

The start of a great story......

One of these days. I'm actually going to ship your books. And oh, the partying there will be......

Thanks!

ASM 144 4.0 1.00

One of these days. I'm actually going to ship your books. And oh, the partying there will be......

Thanks!

:wishluck:

ASM 144 4.0 1.00

:sick:

The original clone saga was pretty great I thought. Been butchered to hell since then....but still.

Adventure 432 8.5 8.00 :news: SOLD

Very cool Aparo cover. I know that because I'm an astute and knowledgable connoisseur of fine art. And his initials are there.

scan0030.jpg

scan0031.jpg

Adventure 429 7.0 4.00

And now a missing left breast. WTF???

It's not missing..dude climbing up the rope in yellow has it hm

:signfunny: