• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My "VCC booth sales don't last long enough for me get drunk" Sales Thread

213 posts in this topic

Our Love Story 36 4.0 1.00 :news: SOLD

Foxing bc.

But that's not important. What we really need to know here is....What is wrong with her??? I'd hit it!

scan0059.jpg

Our Love Story 36 4.0 1.00

Foxing bc.

But that's not important. What we really need to know here is....What is wrong with her??? I'd hit it!

:takeit:

And Shin takes all my love! But....but...What's wrong with me??? I can't keep a boy!

Thanks!

1) In concert, Paul McCartney plays tribute to George Harrison by playing Something on what instrument? ukulele

2) There is a video easily available online where Paul McCartney shows us all how to cook something. What is he cooking? mashed potatoes

3) On the new remastered Beatles CD's, a McCartney vocal flub on the original version gets fixed. What song? Think for Yourself

:popcorn:

1) In concert, Paul McCartney plays tribute to George Harrison by playing Something on what instrument? ukulele

2) There is a video easily available online where Paul McCartney shows us all how to cook something. What is he cooking? mashed potatoes

3) On the new remastered Beatles CD's, a McCartney vocal flub on the original version gets fixed. What song? Think for Yourself

Ooohh!! Dude......

Not quite.....

I'll say this....As Meat Loaf once sang.....2 out of 3 aint bad.

Ooohh!! Dude......

Not quite.....

I'll say this....As Meat Loaf once sang.....2 out of 3 aint bad.

(shrug)

1) In concert, Paul McCartney plays tribute to George Harrison by playing Something on what instrument?

ukulele

2) There is a video easily available online where Paul McCartney shows us all how to cook something. What is he cooking?

mashed potatos

3) On the new remastered Beatles CD's, a McCartney vocal flub on the original version gets fixed. What song?

If I fell

???

1) In concert, Paul McCartney plays tribute to George Harrison by playing Something on what instrument?

ukulele

2) There is a video easily available online where Paul McCartney shows us all how to cook something. What is he cooking?

mashed potatos or Smashers

3) On the new remastered Beatles CD's, a McCartney vocal flub on the original version gets fixed. What song?

Please please me.

ukulele

mashed potatos

If I fell

???

Umm, I did say 'BUYER'.....but this is correct. doh!

Free shipping for Snake Eyes. Now buy something!!

If I Fell.......A great song for aspiring singers, incredibly hard, the lead and harmony switch back and forth and the melody is all ovder the place. So much fun to sing!!!

Tomahawk 135 4.0 1.00

Sub-crease among other wear....

scan0025.jpg

You know I will buy and ride that sweet free shipping train...bwah ha ha :devil:

:takeit:

You suck! SOLD!! With free shipping.. :frustrated: