• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My "VCC booth sales don't last long enough for me get drunk" Sales Thread

213 posts in this topic

Free shipping to any buyer who can answer me these questions 3 in a single unedited post.....

1) In concert, Paul McCartney plays tribute to George Harrison by playing Something on what instrument? pan flute

2) There is a video easily available online where Paul McCartney shows us all how to cook something. What is he cooking? oysters

3) On the new remastered Beatles CD's, a McCartney vocal flub on the original version gets fixed. What song? yellow submarine

:acclaim:

Fear 21 9.0 7.00

I'm a huge Morbius fan......The Fear run was the best they ever did with him, and it's not that great. Someday someone talented will do THE Morbius tale.

scan0032.jpg

scan0033.jpg

Free shipping to any buyer who can answer me these questions 3 in a single unedited post.....

1) In concert, Paul McCartney plays tribute to George Harrison by playing Something on what instrument? pan flute

2) There is a video easily available online where Paul McCartney shows us all how to cook something. What is he cooking? oysters

3) On the new remastered Beatles CD's, a McCartney vocal flub on the original version gets fixed. What song? yellow submarine

:acclaim:

:roflmao:

TTTIIMMMMAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (worship)

Completely and utterly wrong.

Short break.....be back with some cheap love!

Or as TIIMMMAYYY calls it.....Another Saturday night in Baltimore looking for crabs!

Our Love Story 6 6.0 2.00 :news: SOLD

You'll share every kiss....every tear.....every premature ejaculation.

Ok, that was the booze talking.

scan0057.jpg