• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 59 Grade revealed!!!

37 posts in this topic

I got this one back today and I wanted to see what you guys say before I reveal the grade. All corners and edges are sharp. flat and glossy cover. WP according to owl guide.

Avengers59CoverWP.jpg

BTLC is there, it's just curved a bit, but no crease.

Avengers59Back.jpg

I thought pressed was something collectors frown upon, or am I wrong? and besides this book is really much more nicer when viewed in person, you have to take my word for it, the book looks brand new. I know your thinking because a couple of the corners are slightly curved but in my opinion I don't think that should be a factor in the grade as long as there is no crease Sending comics in the mail always makes me wonder if they'll incur damage through transit no matter how well you pack them, so sending it to get pressed then sending to CGC means more transit time and to me more opportunity for damage, too risky for this book at least. I'm thinking of inventing a restore gun were you just point it at the comic and pull the trigger and "Presto!" instant restoro. What do you think? I think it'll sell like hot cakes after a sunday service.

Thanks for your input though. :)