• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLink auction results.

246 posts in this topic

Miswrap with off-white pages. It's just not going to bring in the cash like a well centered white pager.

Still pretty low.

I sold an ASM 86 in 9.4 for $1600 about 6 months ago. The one tonight ended at under $500.

I've found for some reason, and I don't see a rhyme or reason per sey....but I've found that any auctions that end on Tuesday nights do horrilbe.

Ebay or otherwise...I try to never have anything end on a Tuesday.

And Sunday's dont seem to do well either lately...football?

I'm no actuary, but the last sale of $1500 looks like an anomaly to me. Leaving that book out of the equation, the average price of GPA recorded sales since 2002 is $772. To me $605 is not outrageously below average.

Very true. One fluke sale does not make a market price.

I'm no actuary, but the last sale of $1500 looks like an anomaly to me. Leaving that book out of the equation, the average price of GPA recorded sales since 2002 is $772. To me $605 is not outrageously below average.

Exactly. We also don't know what the centering and PQ was like on the $1500 copy.

Any record highs yet?

Yes, this off center, off white copy sold for $1155 when previous GPA was $750 or so.

I sold a perfect centered white pager for $750 3 months ago.

ASM 82 CGC 9.6 off white