• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrorist Suspect a Comic Book Fan....

83 posts in this topic

Actually the 24 blackbirds concept was originally an idea that came from Middle Mesopotamia in which cakes where especifically for Emperors with exotic animals during their birthday celebrations..when Ramasiak II died in his bed, nobody had known about it until three days later, by that time they found 24 Blackbrds (The story doesn't specify what kind) were found on his corps..from that moment on... pies, cakes, and lasagnas..were to have only up to 24 blackbirds..that's how the story goes, people believe that if you put more, the spirit of said Ruler will haunt you...I know I wouldn't take the risk...

Ever wonder what the draw is after you finish off #72?

Think about it. You have eternity, and only 72 virgins.

Even if you only deflowered one virgin every billion years, you have to go from year 71,000,000,000 til forever without a prize for your trouble.

It just seems like it's not so special when you really look at it. :cry:

Although there is conflicting numbers - how is they settled on one number to begin with? Not 75 or 100 - no 72 seems just right.

The whole thing is just bizarre.

Let me just give a tid bit of information, I was told about yesterday. The number 72, came from the Grandson of the prophet Mohamed, when he was ambushed by a force of 3000 syrian warriors, he was with another 71 followers, 72 of them died that day. In the 1970's when the whole Iran terrorist movement was in full effect, that was when they (Extremists), from a speech by the then Sha, came up with the 72 virgins concept... true story..look it up.. :)

Well, as long as there is a logical explanation.......................