• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Cap 100

21 posts in this topic

scans kind of small to judge for me

Yes larger scans please

That said based on scans as they are 8.5

Yeah but that's applying Robo-grading (using inadequate scans). I could probably get a 9.2 out of them if I tilted the top far away too! Hopefully the better scans hold up.

(PS I see you are new here. In case you don't realize, Robo-grading is a dig at a notorious Ebay seller, not you)

Scans are decent size. But you have way to much saturation and contrast in the pics.

Rounded corners, creasing at top staple and a chip off the top back edge will hold it to the 7.5 range. If you clean up the pics, it may look a little better. My 2c

scans kind of small to judge for me

Yes larger scans please

That said based on scans as they are 8.5

Yeah but that's applying Robo-grading (using inadequate scans). I could probably get a 9.2 out of them if I tilted the top far away too! Hopefully the better scans hold up.

(PS I see you are new here. In case you don't realize, Robo-grading is a dig at a notorious Ebay seller, not you)

New to posting, yes.

Yeah I've bought some CGCed stuff from him before have always enjoyed his vanishing point perspective pictures, Like he can't either buy a scanner or stand up to take a photo.

No intent to hijack the grading btw

Scans are decent size. But you have way to much saturation and contrast in the pics.

Rounded corners, creasing at top staple and a chip off the top back edge will hold it to the 7.5 range. If you clean up the pics, it may look a little better. My 2c

+1 on the comments...but I would go 7.0 IMHO

It's been a long time coming, but...Silver Age, Mr. Bailey & Earl Davis nailed it at 7.5...although those of you guessing higher may have been correct as this was handled by Stan Lee prior to grading...and nice, um, placement there, Stan.

web.jpg