• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman - Diana Prince

79 posts in this topic

So now, finally, after about 5 years my Diana Prince CGC 9.4+ run is over.

...now I need something else to do. (shrug)

Congrats, very cool books.

The thrill is in the hunt. Now you can start to sell them (lol).

You know that is actually an option. I am not looking for offers or anything like that yet but the thrill (at times frustration) was finding them and now that I have them all I am not sure what to do with them. Seeing as there is only one copy of the Jerry Lewis book with this version of Wonder Woman on the covered CGC above 9.4 and I have it this makes mine the only 100% complete set of having each cover the character is on graded....at least I think it is.

You know that is actually an option. I am not looking for offers or anything like that yet but the thrill (at times frustration) was finding them and now that I have them all I am not sure what to do with them. Seeing as there is only one copy of the Jerry Lewis book with this version of Wonder Woman on the covered CGC above 9.4 and I have it this makes mine the only 100% complete set of having each cover the character is on graded....at least I think it is.

If I were you, I'd take a step back, and let it simmer for a while.

I went through something similar when I completed my 30 cent Marvel price variant set. It took about 6 years, and I was a bit obsessed. Fortunately, I resisted the temptation of trying to finish the .35 cent set right away, but I was then at a loss of what to do next. It was frustrating for a year or so, but I found lots of other ways to enjoy the hobby, and am thrilled I never sold the set off. Don't make any decisions for a while.

Good advice Silverandbronze.

It wasn't as though I was going to sell them tomorrow but it is nice to hear someone had the same thoughts in a similar situation! I had decided though that if I sold them all it would be in exchange for a single book (maybe an AF15 or a sensation #1 in low grade) which would have been fun.

It wasn't as though I was going to sell them tomorrow but it is nice to hear someone had the same thoughts in a similar situation! I had decided though that if I sold them all it would be in exchange for a single book (maybe an AF15 or a sensation #1 in low grade) which would have been fun.

That is a great run. Did you ask Gemma to set it up on the registry? AF15 / Sensation 1 is too easy. You need to go after something harder.

That is a great run. Did you ask Gemma to set it up on the registry? AF15 / Sensation 1 is too easy. You need to go after something harder.

TO be honest I have never put anything on the registry so no, I haven't asked.

Very nice collection! I'm also a WW collector and can appreciate how difficult (and expensive) it is to assemble CGC'd copies of those issues in high-grade. Most of mine are raw and in the VF to VF/NM range.

It was pretty rough as it took me about 5 years!

Remembered enjoying this thread and not sure it has been mentioned but thought I would give you a headds up on a Diana Prince cover I did not know about...in October's Sales thread right now...

DC Special 28

9.6/9.8

$20

Printing bindery defects on top and bottom of spine, rest of book is perfect.

dcspecial28.jpg