• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the toughest Silver/Bronze books in 9.8?

121 posts in this topic

Not that there isn't plenty of entertainment in the pressing threads :screwy:, but how about a topic which I have never seen discussed here?

What books from which titles are the toughest books in 9.8 or even 9.6 if applicable? I am sure there are lots of books which no one really talks about that are next to impossible to find in grade.

Not that there isn't plenty of entertainment in the pressing threads :screwy:, but how about a topic which I have never seen discussed here?

What books from which titles are the toughest books in 9.8 or even 9.6 if applicable? I am sure there are lots of books which no one really talks about that are next to impossible to find in grade.

Silver age? All of them :kidaround:

:hi:

GL #76 ........... end of discussion

People are paying $30k for 9.6 copies because 9.8 copies do not exist :o

Kind of obvious here huh? I am talking about the books that nobody talks about. Everyone knows AF #15 is tough in 9.8. I am talking about books which would figure to be attainable, but so far have not been.

Oh, and I am quite sure a 9.8 copy of GL #76 exists. I am hoping to be the one who finds it.

GL #76 ........... end of discussion

People are paying $30k for 9.6 copies because 9.8 copies do not exist :o

Kind of obvious here huh? I am talking about the books that nobody talks about. Everyone knows AF #15 is tough in 9.8. I am talking about books which would figure to be attainable, but so far have not been.

Oh, and I am quite sure a 9.8 copy of GL #76 exists. I am hoping to be the one who finds it.

The 9.8 copy of GL #76 is currently a 9.6 :gossip:

Don't know if this would be considered obvious or not, but X-Men 94 is very difficult to find in 9.8. There are several 9.6s.

Plus, one or two of the black picture frame X-Men reprint books are tough in HG as well... 74 and/or 76, I believe.