• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the toughest Silver/Bronze books in 9.8?

121 posts in this topic

Ghost Town already mentioned it but Avengers 103 is tough. No 9.8s and only 4 9.6s. If you have one of the four, I want it.

103AV94.jpg

I love that book. Everything that makes comics wonderful to me is captured in that single cover. :cloud9:

Ghost Town already mentioned it but Avengers 103 is tough. No 9.8s and only 4 9.6s. If you have one of the four, I want it.

103AV94.jpg

I love that book. Everything that makes comics wonderful to me is captured in that single cover. :cloud9:

I like everything except Hawkeye's girly-man outfit.

103AV94.jpg

I like everything except Hawkeye's girly-man outfit.

Yeah, he looks like this guy

88137.jpg.7bf477ea4e53f08e73c71d5d492de68e.jpg

batman 238 100 pager. 9.4 I bought for $2100.... no 9.8's or 9.6's.

That is an insane price for that book :o

This would make it the most valuable Bat book of the bronze age

Way more valuable than Bats #200, 227, 232, 234 or 251 or TEC 400

103AV94.jpg

You're saying it can be pressed to a 9.8? :whistle:

I thought this one was so obvious, that I checked what was posted thus far cause I thought I had to write a +3.....

But not one mention.

Maybe cause I'm a DD nut it seems obvious. (shrug)

DD #7.

(thumbs u

One of my favorite books of all time.

I saw these posted sometime back, Valiantman generated these from GCG census, lists of Silver and Bronze age books with no 9.4 or above entries (if its rare in 9.4, its near impossible in 9.8). A lot of books listed, most probably missing > 9.4 entries due to lack of interest/not worth the price of submission, but there are also some valid results too. These numbers may be a month or two old, but should still be mostly valid... Enjoy

60's DC

60's Marvel

70's DC

70's Marvel