• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SLABS! Just in from Sarasota! Silver, Bronze, mostly Marvel, DC, Cerebus

220 posts in this topic

I visited with him @ the notorious E10 around 4 pm today. He should be home having dinner with the family by now.

I need #8 to finish my registry set. This would have been a nice upgrade.

When I hit the BIN I already assumed you had first shot at it based on previous conversations with Dale. As much as the book gives me a "bronze woody"... I wouldn't feel right about your missing the opportunity due to being indisposed for a few crucial hours. Sounds like you may have assembled a better set than me and had this specifically on your radar.

:gossip: That's a long-winded way of saying its yours if you so desire. If you ever come across another 9.6 #1 though... I'd love to acquire an upgrade from my 9.4. I lost the only 9.6 I ever saw on ebay about 7 years ago. Actually agreed not to bid for another similar "no-bid" on another book. Tough, tough book.

LMK

Nope, it's yours. I have other books I need to get to finish the run before I start upgrading. besides, found out my son needs braces this afternoon :cry:

a PM is a Private Message. If you click on the users name on the left if will display a menu and an option on that menu is "Send a PM".

Posting a discussion in regards to price is bad form in a selling thread.

yeah, but this one has white pages and has virtually perfect centering and registration. One also just sold for 1200.00 on comiclink, and this one looks better with better PQ than either book.

PM is private message. Click on a user's name and it will give options. One is PM. It is also not cool to talk about other sales and prices within someone's thread. You might read the guidelines if you have not. Not trying to give you trouble, just trying to give you a heads up. I don't really care, because I am not going to sell it unless I get a price I like, but some people will care.

sorry i did not know about the PM option. It won't happen again.

Ray,

Everyone is new here at some point.

I think we could all tell that you just did knot know about the PM's and that you are a serious buyer.

Dale is a great guy to buy books from.

He knows his stuff and usually gives us board members a little discount over his Ebay store.

However, I agree that this particular book will probably have no trouble getting what he is asking for it.