• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need an instant "million dollar" collection?

10 posts in this topic

Another one following in the footsteps of the Daddy's Little Girl Collection.

I wonder if some fool has $15,000 times X to spend this time. foreheadslap.gif

I just read the sellers ME page:

"My life

Im an 18 year old girl who grew up in a small town of Wisconsin. I'm now a college student in the area, and may possibly go into the fashion industry. I'm on here selling my clothes, accesories, and such because I honestly don't have any more room in my closet for them all! I hope you do! "

Gee, that's some closet to hold that many comics PLUS her clothes, accesories, (unless the comics ARE her accesories), etc!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gee, that's some closet to hold that many comics PLUS her clothes, accesories, (unless the comics ARE her accesories), etc!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I dig chicks that dig comics thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, but in this case digging comics may not be enough - let's hope she enjoys grading and pricing them too, otherwise one lucky buyer may be in for a shock.

...and that's assuming that 'she' is really a 'she' in the first place. Let's see, she's 18 and she's been an eBay member since Aug. of '99... that means she was 13 or 14 when she started? Or her 'about me' page is out of date.

'She' lists Frederick's of Hollywood's website as one of her three favorites. That right there tells me this is in actuality a 42-year old guy.

Any board members in Wisconsin near enough to pay the seller a visit and check out this 40,000-comic lot?