• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age CGC graded Jumbo Comics. *CLOSED*

48 posts in this topic

This place is a graveyard. What did you do? Spit on their moms?

Sheena's not tied up on any of those covers, so I'm out.

I'm contemplating the 122, but not at that price.

According to GPA, the last 9.0 sold in 2007 for $191 and an 8.0 sold for $114 in the same year. What would you price it?

WTF? :rulez:

According to GPA, the last 9.0 sold in 2007 for $191 and an 8.0 sold for $114 in the same year. What would you price it?

Your price doesn't seem out of line at all (thumbs u

WTF? :rulez:

+2 bad form.

And even if it was, whatever happened to the ol' PM? :think: What concerns me most is that Doc's a pretty sensitive guy, so I'm not sure if he can handle a potential public joust. :kidaround:

And even if it was, whatever happened to the ol' PM? :think: What concerns me most is that Doc's a pretty sensitive guy, so I'm not sure if he can handle a potential public joust. :kidaround:

Oh noez! :ohnoez:

I'm basically pulling it back to where it was before and focusing on the Northland X-Men books and any Mass Bronze Avengers books that turn up. It seems it's either feast or famine. I went a long time without picking up any Northlands and then in the space of three months, six came to market. I picked up five and lost one.

I only have seven Jumbos. Six graded and one raw. Five of the graded ones are listed here. The other graded one was in Nik's last grading contest and I bought it from GACollectibles, so I'm not ready to let go of it just yet.

I will probably consign the raw one to someone who has more experience with grading Golden Age books and who has more exposure within that market.

Half of whatever GPA sale happened back in 2003 for a book two grades lower than the one you're selling + a complimentary reach-around. Isn't that how it works around here? (shrug)

I'm basically pulling it back to where it was before and focusing on the Northland X-Men books and any Mass Bronze Avengers books that turn up. It seems it's either feast or famine. I went a long time without picking up any Northlands and then in the space of three months, six came to market. I picked up five and lost one.

I only have seven Jumbos. Six graded and one raw. Five of the graded ones are listed here. The other graded one was in Nik's last grading contest and I bought it from GACollectibles, so I'm not ready to let go of it just yet.

I will probably consign the raw one to someone who has more experience with grading Golden Age books and who has more exposure within that market.

:taptaptap:

:taptaptap:

What's with the foot tapping? You running for senate?