• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buy my turd!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

up for sale is a 9.6 uxm # 133 that has been trimmed by a great mfer from the bay.it has great gloss and super sharp corners. This comic comes from a pet loving home and I smoke like a train I will charge 5.00 priority mail to anybody in the states outside the states you get charged what I get charged 1st :takeit:gets this . gimmee a minute and I'll post the scan.

I don't get it - it's an X-Men comic - by definition a turd - you can't really polish it...., :shrug:

What no takers!!! hm Lets sweetin the pot...............The first person that can help me out this gets it for free shipping included Im down to a few guys i'll post the a@@ holes left on my list in a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you r on my list my bad but thiis is the last of the guy i cant track down: biesk1,viacali, collectibleplanet,thompson98,I am not accusing you of this but you are on my personal list

I'm offering Two boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, One packet of Tandoori Tikka spice paste, and One Swiss Miss Cocoa Mix packet (Milk Chocolate).

Don't wait too long... I'm thirsty.

88442.jpg.d7c74d16cc6c813e6d17a32c4e7e01ed.jpg

I'm offering Two boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, One packet of Tandoori Tikka spice paste, and One Swiss Miss Cocoa Mix packet (Milk Chocolate).

:takeit:

:takeit:

:pullhair: damn you!

Ok... that was funny! :D