• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Most Prized GA Book?

219 posts in this topic

This is book that is probably not on many want lists other than those of hardcore ERB fans, but it is one of my most cherished books due to it's scarcity. It is the coolest GA John Carter cover, the only John Coleman Burroughs cover, and it is nearly impossible to find. I've only seen one other copy of this book in five years of active daily looking. I owned that one as well, but sold it a while back. There are probably not many people that can appreciate this book, but I know ComicsandERB gets it. (thumbs u

Funnies36fcsm2.jpg

It's a tossup between these two. I am really trying to find a book that can knock one off of the top spot, but at this point I just don't think it's going to happen unless I upgrade the Mask (zero chance of upgrading the Headline) or find a NM copy of a ridiculous book like Venus 19 in the wild somewhere.

headline8.jpg

mask2-1.jpg

This one is right up there for me.

Ken

cmj4.jpg

one of MR best!

:news:PLUG WARNING! :news:

I just posted the Crowley copy of this book in the dealer marketplace.

:news:PLUG WARNING! :news:

don't warn us....jeesh