• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now Presenting .......... My Batman 9.8 Collection

67 posts in this topic

How did you acquire these books?

Did you submit some of them, or were they all purchased as slabs?

I wish I had subbed them myself ........... would have saved a lot of money

I only subbed a few myself, maybe 3 in total

Got the rest on ebay, Comiclink, Heritage, and even a few from boardies

The TEC #476 is from Steve Borock

Lately Heritage has been good for B&B books, recently picked up 7 B&B for about $22 each plus their $14 buyers fee

That's the good thing about collecting B&B, nobody else wants them after issue #100, so prices stay low. I got #120 which is a giant size squarebound issue for only $75

Outstanding books! (worship)

Those 35 and 40 centers really take me back to my prime of reading and collecting. Even though Marvel was ruling the roost back then, the Bats books had some good stories and Aparo's art was superb.

Good luck with the rest of the collection. (thumbs u

Love the 9.6s and 9.4s... I have too many books to buy to focus on highest graded..

When I work my way down to TEC #27 I plan to settle for a 9.6

Let me know how that works out. Hell, find a Tec 327 in 9.6..

Actually my focus is about getting a 9.8 copy of every Batman book from 1976-1983 because that is when I was a kid and found them most enjoyable. My quest is to get that "perfect copy" just like I bought a brand new copy off the news stands of each issue as a kid.

Love the 9.6s and 9.4s... I have too many books to buy to focus on highest graded..

When I work my way down to TEC #27 I plan to settle for a 9.6

yeah, don't aim to high to avoid disappointment :screwy:

I imagine he'll settle for off white pages on that 9.6.