• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

your most prized pedigreed ga book?

163 posts in this topic

Here's the thread I was looking for... Not even sure what page it was on but it hasn't been posted in for a year and a half.

This is my newest pedigree and I must say it is now my favourite. Prize of my GA crime books. I think this is the only pedigree copy of this book but I could be wrong. I'm exstatic about finding this book, it's been a long time grail for me. :whee:

RSGcgc4_5owwDcpy-1.jpg

Nice one, Twistty! (worship) That's certainly a key "good girl" grail. :applause:

Here is my Crippen "D" pedigree Phantom Lady #13 (#1):

phantomlady_13_CGC.jpg

BTW. thanks for bumping this thread up. (thumbs u

hm ...If this thread gets some traction I may dig out a few more pedigreed books and get creative with the "most prized" topic. :devil:

And it's neighbor in the box (not new)... now deslabbed.

18133612.jpg

:o(worship):applause:

Hey, that's some good neighbor policy; love Jack Cole's art! (thumbs u

BTW, it took me awhile locating my image files and I missed your edit on the earlier post. :sorry:

So, double your pleasure, double your fun, here's two, two, two pedigrees in one (Church book, from the Cage collection)...

catman_4_CGC_compressed.jpg

:cloud9:

BTW, it took me awhile locating my image files and I missed your edit on the earlier post. :sorry:

So, double your pleasure, double your fun, here's two, two, two pedigrees in one (Church book, from the Cage collection)...

catman_4_CGC_compressed.jpg

That's an unbelievably gorgeous book. I love seeing the cover gloss from the flash glare in that picture. I can only dream about acquiring a Church book one day. :applause:

Here's my belated contribution:

Pennsylvania copy:

RangersComics1492Pennsylvania.jpg

..and "next to it in the box (a good twist, Twisty!) two Rockfords I like almost as much:

RangersComics16Rockford.jpg

RangersComics2180Rockford.jpg

The three after that are Overstreet copies but that's no pedigree!

I need to expand my Pedigree box. Those are very pretty Alana. That Rangers 14 is pretty rare, only 10 graded copies. I'd love to see Ingels's (is that right, sounds weird?) early work inside.

A most worthy choice! :cloud9:

I've got a few that are special but this one is my favorite.

Planet0194FC.jpg

As prizes go, my Crippen Phantom Lady and Church Cat-Man are most prized charmers, but this winning case from the Rockford Files will not be denied...

usa1_CGC_front.jpg

See, I told ya I'd work another one in. :grin:

I can't believe my geek started a thread a year and a half ago and I never posted in it doh!

Take your pick...

marvel1.jpg

singleseries20.jpg

Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg