• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

your most prized pedigreed ga book?

163 posts in this topic

I can't believe my geek started a thread a year and a half ago and I never posted in it doh!

Take your pick...

marvel1.jpg

singleseries20.jpg

Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

holy mack'al andy! i'll take the first one, but can't stand either of the other two down.

D Copy - I love this book:

scan0008-1.jpg

damn nice book

Agreed, I love to at least own a copy of that book, but that copy is exceptional. Tough book to even find for sale.

I can't believe my geek started a thread a year and a half ago and I never posted in it doh!

Take your pick...

marvel1.jpg

Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

Having seen the Allentown SS in hand, I can attest to the fact that it is shockingly nice.

Still, I'll take the MC #1 all day long. In fact, I love your particular copy as the reds actually look red and not magenta like on so many copies. I'd love to hold it one day.

:cloud9:

Take your pick...

marvel1.jpg

Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

Having seen the Allentown SS in hand, I can attest to the fact that it is shockingly nice.

Still, I'll take the MC #1 all day long. In fact, I love your particular copy as the reds actually look red and not magenta like on so many copies. I'd love to hold it one day.

Make a trip to Houston (thumbs u

Take your pick...

marvel1.jpg

Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

Still, I'll take the MC #1 all day long. In fact, I love your particular copy as the reds actually look red and not magenta like on so many copies. I'd love to hold it one day. :cloud9:

:sick::blush:

nice books, all, but it warms my heart that after 18 mos. and 15 pages none of you saps can match the book that kicked it all off.

nice books, all, but it warms my heart that after 18 mos. and 15 pages none of you saps can match the book that kicked it all off.

invadersfc.jpg

invadersbc.jpg

invadersfc.jpg

invadersbc.jpg

not a ped, but still one of my very favoritest books in the collection!

Take your pick...

marvel1.jpg

Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

hm

Thanks to Mr Z for helping to make a small dream come true.

Before the internet I never thought I would see a real Church,

let alone afford a #1 issue.May not seem a big deal to some but boy

I love it!

french083.jpg